Business Development Consultant
You’re a natural born hunter with a knack for the top of the funnel (e.g. you know how to book great meetings).
You love sales and the most important part of any sales funnel, the top! You are incredibly detail-oriented and have a knack for problem-solving. You love working independently and collaboratively to find solutions. You have an unstoppably upbeat attitude and love working with people. You’re an expert in time management and prioritizing your tasks. You might not be a poet, but you express yourself well in writing. You’re fluent in both written and oral English.
you & your responsibilities
• You are the set up for the close
• You know how to accelerate the top of the funnel (e.g., book meetings)
• You’re a master at booking meetings that lead to revenue opportunities (e.g., upper-funnel MVP)
• You know who and where to hunt
• You can execute iterative multi-variant experiments in your sleep
• You’re a team player and have no problem coordinating with multiple teams (e.g., our research and copywriting teams)
• You’ll provide week-to-week client communication, reporting, and passion for solving their unique challenges
• You have a genuine curiosity about people, sales technology, and business, with excellent listening skills
• You are adaptable and thrive in new situations where you can think on your feet
• You have an intrinsic drive to be successful
• Competitive salary + uncapped comissions
• Health benefits (US only)
• Be the master of your domain (aka, the responsibilities listed ^^ above).
Join an amazing team.
4-continents, 60+ people, we're a global workforce who is proud to lead the business development efforts for world leading startups 🦄, technology companies (E.g., Google, AWS, HP), professional sports teams (E.g., New York Mets), and the most prestigious consulting/venture capital firms.
"I saw a very (very, very) positive ROI working with them!"
Kate edwards, aws accelerator